New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pay-for-Delay Drug Deals: Do They Hurt or Help Patients?
Do pay-for-delay deals increase costs and delay generic drug entry into the market, or do they actually lower costs and make generics available sooner?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
A better biomarker to predict cetuximab response in CRC patients
- The results appear in the 2015 2nd issue of the journal of Human Genome Variation.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Shorter medical resident duty hours may be worse for patients and only slightly better for residents
- Shorter duty hours for medical residents, although marginally better for residents themselves, may result in worse patient care, according to a randomized trial assessing resident duty hour...
Study: Statins Cost-Effective for Older Patients
- But adverse effects could be an issue.
- Hope this is helpful for all those medical students about to start EM Clerkships in July! Good luck! EXAMPLE TEMPLATE: PresentingthePatient-EXAMPLE
The acutely agitated patient in a remote location 2015
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)