New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
This Conversation May Be (Secretly) Recorded
Surreptitiously recording a conversation with a healthcare provider may pose legal and ethical issues, but openly recording a call can enhance patient understanding.
Help by adding tags...
Case progression: states, modifiers and triggers
- In order for a simulated scenario to run smoothly, the case progression needs to be planned for in advance. This involves determining which states the patient simulator progresses through, how modi...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
25 Secrets Nurses Will Never Tell You
- Just be patient...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.