New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Employed Ob/Gyns Much Happier With Pay Than Self-Employed
However, the pay gap between the groups is small. Overall, the number who would choose obstetrics-gynecology if they could do it all again dropped from 53% to 40% during the last 4 years.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
What is "loss of self-activation"?
- It is part of the clinical picture of inferolateral infarction of the thalamus.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
JC: Self extrication vs. assisted extrication. St.Emlyn’s
- St.Emlyn's - Meducation in Virchester #FOAMed The last 2 years have seen the agreed wisdom of spinal immobilisation challenged. We have seen a paradigm shift in our attitude towards the use of cerv...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Bacteria Mind Map
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!