New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New AAN/AES Guideline on First Unprovoked Seizure in Adults
Experts recommend clinicians approach patients on an individualized basis in terms of whether to treat with an antiepileptic drug following a first unprovoked seizure.
Help by adding tags...
How to manage the first seizure in an adult
- Stream How to manage the first seizure in an adult by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
New guideline on how to treat the one in 10 who experience a first seizure
- In order to help doctors treat the millions of people who experience their first seizure each year, the American Academy of Neurology and the American Epilepsy Society have released a new...
First licensed therapy for moderate-to-severe irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS-C) included in NICE Guideline
- Almirall welcomes the inclusion of Constella (linaclotide)1 within the irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) NICE Guideline CG61 (Update) for use in adult patients and recognises the...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.