New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
THERAPY: Aspiration Thrombectomy Looks Good in Stroke
Another endovascular trial has suggested benefit in stroke patients, this time with a different approach -- the Penumbra aspiration system.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
SWIFT PRIME: Who Benefits Most From Thrombectomy in Stroke?
- New results from SWIFT PRIME show certain groups of patients with acute stroke in whom thrombectomy with the stent retrieval device was particularly effective.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
The ADAPT technique in the clinic: A direct aspiration first pass technique for stroke thrombectomy
- Stream The ADAPT technique in the clinic: A direct aspiration first pass technique for stroke thrombectomy by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Stroke in the TOTAL Trial: Thrombectomy vs PCI Alone in STEMI
- Find out which treatment path is more likely to lead to stroke -- for patients with STEMI.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!