New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
REVASCAT: More Endovascular Success in Stroke
Mechanical thrombectomy with the Solitaire stent retriever led to improved outcomes vs thrombolysis alone in patients with acute stroke caused by a proximal large-vessel occlusion.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Clot removal device results in dramatically improved outcomes in acute ischemic stroke, study finds
- In patients with acute ischemic stroke who received a clot-busting drug, removing the obstructing blood clot with a stent retriever device significantly reduced post-stroke disability and...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
SWIFT PRIME: Who Benefits Most From Thrombectomy in Stroke?
- New results from SWIFT PRIME show certain groups of patients with acute stroke in whom thrombectomy with the stent retrieval device was particularly effective.
THERAPY: Aspiration Thrombectomy Looks Good in Stroke
- Another endovascular trial has suggested benefit in stroke patients, this time with a different approach -- the Penumbra aspiration system.
Stroke in the TOTAL Trial: Thrombectomy vs PCI Alone in STEMI
- Find out which treatment path is more likely to lead to stroke -- for patients with STEMI.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more