New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A 'Game Changer' for Patients With Joint Damage?
Most donated tissue for joint replacement must be discarded. A new technology holds the promise of providing more and higher-quality graft material for a more natural joint repair option for patients.
Help by adding tags...
Better joint replacement outcomes for obese patients who have weight-loss surgery
- Weight-loss surgery prior to a knee or hip replacement for severely overweight patients may lead to better outcomes, according to two new studies.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Septic joint: Reminders, Updates, and Pitfalls - emdocs
- Recent updates and pitfalls in the emergency department evaluation and management of the septic joint.
Examination Of The AC Joint - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing the conditions affecting the AC joint ,how to examine the AC joint . Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebra...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.