New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Experimental e-Cigarette Use in Youth on the Rise
E-cigarette use has been linked to current smoking, but low prevalence of regular use suggests a contribution to nicotine addiction is unlikely.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Many teens try e-cigarettes, but few become regular users
- E-cigarettes are popular with teens, including those who have never smoked, but few of those who try them become regular users, with most of those who do so also being smokers, finds research...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
E-cigarettes are being accessed by teenagers who are both smokers and non-smokers
- One in five teenagers in a large survey has accessed e-cigarettes, and of these, 16% have never otherwise smoked, according to research published in the open access journal BMC Public...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more