New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diagnose on Sight: Lip Swelling
Diagnose on Sight: Lip Swelling by Dr. Jeff Riddell. A Master Clinician Bedside Pearls podcast by Dr. Chris Doty discusses this hereditary angioedema case.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Suction Assisted Supraglottic Airway Insertion by Dr Jim DuCanto
- Brief note to accompany this post: Supraglottic airway insertion can prove problematic in some cases due to limited mouth opening or large tongue relative to oral and pharyngeal cavity. In both cas...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials