New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
anaphylaxis | Piktochart Infographic Editor
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A short, 16-slide presentation on the topic of immunologically-mediated food allergies, both IgE and call mediated types. Covers the epidemiology, aetiology, pathophysiology, presentation, his...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Allergy – Inappropriate immune response to normally harmless allergen. Allergen – Foreign particles which produce an IgE-mediated hypersensitivity reaction in sensitive individuals.
Food allergy: a burden carried by more than 17 million Europeans
- With more than 17 million of Europeans suffering from allergies1, food allergy is one of the most common allergic diseases.
Frequencies of the various signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis
- The latest video in the PEMBlog shorts series tackles the titular question. Just how often are certain signs and symptoms present in patients with anaphylaxis?
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...