New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Cliff Reid - When Should Resuscitation Stop
Help by adding tags...
Cliff Reid delivers another moving talk on when we should, and especially when we shouldn't stop when resuscitating.
Shared on Wednesday 22nd April 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
The First Five Minutes of Resuscitation
- https://vimeo.com/99883063 Ten minute screencast describing an expanded ABCs mnemonic. Mobile
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Cognitive Stop Points to Avoid Resuscitation Errors
- Vasopressor stop points, cognitive stop points, and other ramblings...
Simulation olympics: innovations that showcase EM resident resuscitation skills
- This post is written by Dr. Damon Dagnone. Dr. Dagnone is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Emergency Medicine and the Faculty Lead of CBME for Postgraduate MedEd at Queen's University. H...
European Resuscitation Guidelines update 2015
- New ALS updates http://t.co/uK5s051lvZ pic.twitter.com/mtNvlYJmvY— RCEM FOAMed Network (@RCEMFOAMed) October 15, 2015 //platform.twitter.com/widgets.js
When to STOP Resuscitation by Roger Harris - Intensive Care Network
- When to STOP Resuscitation: Roger Harris shows us just how complex decisions about resuscitation can be and when stopping can be the right thing to do.