New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nephrolithiasis: Diagnosis and Management in the ED - emdocs
emDocs post containing very useful emergency medicine information
Help by adding tags...
Nephronophthisis and Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease Complex
- Etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, signs, diagnosis & prognosis of Nephronophthisis and Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease Complex from the Professional Version of the Merck Manuals.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Author Insight: Ultrasonography versus CT for suspected nephrolithiasis | NEJM
- Author Insight: Ultrasonography versus CT for suspected nephrolithiasis | NEJM
Demystifying Kidney Disease for the Average Joe!
- Making sense of kidney disease: a Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, and Sarasota nephrologist, Dr Veeraish "VC" Chauhan's "plain-english" take; without the doctor's jargon.
Novel Therapeutics in Hypertension and Kidney Disease
- Focus on two broad, important concepts emerging in the pharmacology and therapeutics of hypertension and kidney disease.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...