New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diagnose on Sight: Painful Scrotal Swelling
Diagnose on Sight: A case of painful scrotal swelling from Fournier's gangrene. A visual diagnosis series.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Developmental Milestones Lecture
- A quick run through the developmental milestones of children, how to assess them, and diagnosis of delay.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Adrenal Crisis in the ED - emdocs
- A summary on the etiologies of adrenal insufficiency and crisis, with pearls and pitfalls in diagnosis and management.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.