New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Shared on Wednesday 22nd April 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- A fictional case based presentation themed around Christmas to explain the significance of Balanced Translocations in Miscarriage.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Hypertension in pregnancy & Pre-eclampsia
- A comprehensive summary on the effects of elevated blood pressure during pregnancy and pre-eclampsia.
- This is a very rare condition in the field of obstetics. This will be useful for both undergraduate and post graduate students of obstetrics.
A Guide to Preeclampsia: Hand-drawn Tutorial
- All credit for this video goes to professor May. If there is anything on it that sounds inspirational, it most likely came from her.
Potential cause of preeclampsia may share links with disorders such as Alzheimer's
- New research has identified a potential cause of and a better diagnostic method for preeclampsia, one of the most deadly and poorly understood pregnancy-related conditions in the world.
New transitional stem cells discovered - may help advance research on pre-eclampsia
- Pre-eclampsia is a disease that affects 5 to 8 percent of pregnancies in America.