New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diagnose on Sight: 6 year old with elbow pain
Diagnose on Sight: 6 year old with elbow pain with a supracondylar fracture
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- This is a presentation on the physiology of pain, the path pathways and the modulation of pain.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
An Introduction to Pain [Nociceptors]
- Hand drawn tutorial on Nociceptors.
Pushing Back the Pain Barrier - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 25th Jun 2011 - Pushing Back the Pain Barrier
Nociceptors - An Introduction to Pain
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...
What might cause intermittent pain in cervical region?
- I saw a 40 year female computer technician complaining of intermittent pain in the cervical region, radiating to right upper extremity to the lateral 2 fingers. The pain aggrevates on continue over...
SGEM#111: Comfortably Numb – Low dose Ketamine as Adjunct for ED Pain Control
- Guest Skeptic: Billy Sin. Billy is an Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Long Island University, Clinical Pharmacy Educator Em...