New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Is Coronary CT worth it? - ercast.org
If we can look directly at the coronary anatomy, why not do it before sending chest pain patients home from the emergency department?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Clinical features of benign causes of non traumatic chest pain in the pediatric ED
- In contrast to Emergency Departments in which the clientele are mostly grown ups, patients with chest pain in the Pediatric Emergency Department have mostly benign causes. I wanted to review some o...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.