New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Rule Out Ectopic in the Emergency Department
Key Points In hemodynamically stable patients, the history and physical are insufficiently accurate to eith
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Bacteria Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.