New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Perimortem Cesarean Section in the Emergency Department
Guest post by Greg Press The second perimortem C-section of my career happened last week. The
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Palliative and End of Life Care in the Emergency Department (ED)
- Palliative and End of Life Care in the Emergency Department (ED)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Foot Injuries in the Emergency Department - emdocs
- Detailed guide to foot injuries in the emergency department
Basic Primer: Syncope in the Emergency Department | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
- Author: Jonathan Thornston, M.D. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB16ZDUTdKE
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Spectrum of antimicrobials