New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Myths in DKA Management - emdocs
Anand Swaminathan, MD MPH (@EMSwami) addresses four myths in DKA management: VBG vs ABG, electrolytes, bicarb administration, and insulin boluses.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Endocrinology - Insulin
- Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
The Mind of a Resuscitationist - Logistics vs. Strategy
- Part I of the Mind of a Resus Doc Series. Today we talk about logistics over strategy.
Insulin Signalling Pathway Minardo
Fluids and Electrolytes
- FE content for NR281
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.