New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
EMCrit Podcast 136 - Getting Shit Done
Not quite ED Critical Care, but I hope this discussion of EM/Resus Productivity may be helpful to some of you out there.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Stress Inoculation Training - The Teaching Course
- One of the hottest buzzphrases in Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Education is Stress Inoculation Training (SIT). For this podcast, Swami had the oppo
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Myburgh Fluids 2015 - Intensive Care Network
- Myburgh Fluids 2015: John takes us through 200 yrs of crit care fluids therapy in 1 powerful presentation. Warning - may leave you questioning everything.
CRRT Troubleshooting - Intensive Care Network
- Dr Michaela Cartner and Dr Yogesh Apte troubleshoot common problems with CRRT. Presented at SMACCGold 2014.
FLASHBACK FRIDAY - Intensive Care Network
- Flashback Friday. We revisit Cliff Reid's inspirational talk on How to be a Hero. Presented at SMACC 2013.
smaccDUB: Nominate a Speaker - Intensive Care Network
- If you have an idea for a SMACC talk or a SMACC speaker, we want to hear about it. Help make smaccDUB an incredible event.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!