New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Organ Donation in the Emergency Department
Managing the potential organ donor can lead to many lives saved. In this episode I interview Isaac Tawil on this important topic.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Severe Hyponatremia in the Emergency Department
- Hmm… he’s tasty, but he just needs a little salt. In this podcast, I discuss the management of hyponatremia in the ED.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Extubation in the Emergency Department
- The best patients for this short-term extubation are those intoxicated patients with a low GCS and signs of trauma, overdoses, or endoscopy cases.
Palliative and End of Life Care in the Emergency Department (ED)
- Palliative and End of Life Care in the Emergency Department (ED)
Foot Injuries in the Emergency Department - emdocs
- Detailed guide to foot injuries in the emergency department
Basic Primer: Syncope in the Emergency Department | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
- Author: Jonathan Thornston, M.D. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB16ZDUTdKE
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!