New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Severe Hyponatremia in the Emergency Department
Hmm… he’s tasty, but he just needs a little salt. In this podcast, I discuss the management of hyponatremia in the ED.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Extubation in the Emergency Department
- The best patients for this short-term extubation are those intoxicated patients with a low GCS and signs of trauma, overdoses, or endoscopy cases.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Palliative and End of Life Care in the Emergency Department (ED)
- Palliative and End of Life Care in the Emergency Department (ED)
Foot Injuries in the Emergency Department - emdocs
- Detailed guide to foot injuries in the emergency department
Basic Primer: Syncope in the Emergency Department | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
- Author: Jonathan Thornston, M.D. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB16ZDUTdKE
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!