New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
US against the world: ultrasound in differentiating COPD from CHF - CanadiEM
In this post, Dr. Jacob Avila describes the use of ultrasound to differentiate between CHF and COPD exacerbation in the patient who presents with SOB.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
COPD care has improved but could still be better, audit finds
- All patients admitted to hospital with a flare-up of their chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) should receive a respiratory specialist opinion within 24 hours, seven days a week, a nationa...
Are inhalers helpful in COPD?
- Are inhalers helpful in COPD? I have seen patients on them, but then I alse read that they are not largely for it. Any advice? Thanks!
Optic Nerve Sheath Ultrasound for Detecting Increased ICP
- In podcast 78 on the management of elevated ICP, I discussed ocular nerve sheath ultrasound. Here are some additional resources.
Relationship Between H Pylori Seropositivity and COPD
- How does H. pylori contribute to the evolution and progression of COPD?
COPD - Overview and Pathophysiology (PART I)
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...