New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Femoral Central Lines - HQMedEd.com
What is the evidence regarding catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBI) associated with central access using the femoral vein compared to other sites?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
That peripheral IV can kill you: Suppurative Thrombophlebitis
- <p>All the recent emphasis on venous catheter infections has been on central lines. Those peripheral IVs are also dangerous. </p>
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Some Swan Stuff
- <p>A brief discussion regarding some of the commonly used values obtained from a pulmonary artery catheter. </p>
- A note to summaries fungal infections
- Zoom in to the image to follow the branches and discover more about sepsis!
Infectious Diseases EMQ
- Infectious Diseases Emq - Download as PDF File (.pdf).
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)