New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Preoxygenation and Delayed Sequence Intubation
Scott Weingart & Walter Himmel discuss preoxygenation, apneic oxygenation & delayed sequence intubation for the community ED physician on EM Cases
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Podcast Update on Delayed Sequence Intubation (DSI)
- The DSI study is finally published! Listen to this podcast for a discussion of the paper and the things we have learned since the original DSI podcast.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- There is a ton of stuff to do post-intubation besides confirming the tube and giving the team high-fives. Here is the post-intubation package to make it so.
Preoxygenation, Deoxygenation and Reoxygenation during Intubation
- What is this page about? Scott Weingart, MD and Richard Levitan, MD published an article in the Annals of Emergency Medicine entitled Preoxygenation and Pr
- Check out this great up to date overview of RSI/intubation in 2015 by Western Health Intubation 2015
Pollster Infographic: Delayed Sequence Intubation
- Do you perform DSI? A visual tour through the steps to proper DSI and some data on real world experience in a concise infographic format.
Rob Bryant on Damn Sexy Intubation
- Rob Bryant on Damn Sexy Intubation at CASS, 2015.05.28 from Justin Cook on Vimeo.