New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Preoxygenation, Deoxygenation and Reoxygenation during Intubation
What is this page about? Scott Weingart, MD and Richard Levitan, MD published an article in the Annals of Emergency Medicine entitled Preoxygenation and Pr
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Podcast Update on Delayed Sequence Intubation (DSI)
- The DSI study is finally published! Listen to this podcast for a discussion of the paper and the things we have learned since the original DSI podcast.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- There is a ton of stuff to do post-intubation besides confirming the tube and giving the team high-fives. Here is the post-intubation package to make it so.
- Check out this great up to date overview of RSI/intubation in 2015 by Western Health Intubation 2015
Pollster Infographic: Delayed Sequence Intubation
- Do you perform DSI? A visual tour through the steps to proper DSI and some data on real world experience in a concise infographic format.
Rob Bryant on Damn Sexy Intubation
- Rob Bryant on Damn Sexy Intubation at CASS, 2015.05.28 from Justin Cook on Vimeo.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...