New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Left Bundle Branch Block in Myocardial Infarction: An Update - emdocs
emDocs post containing very useful emergency medicine information
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Myocardial Infarction: PCI and medications
- This is the second installment of this topic. In this episode we talk about the role of angioplasty and role of various medications in the treatment of the patient having an MI.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Myocardial Infarction: Diagnosis and Thrombolytics
- Myocardial Infaction (Part 1): This episode will discuss the diagnosis of MI, STEMI, and non-STEMI. We then discuss the indications and types of thrombolytic agents.
Myocardial Infarction and Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACS)
Why do diabetics get silent myocardial infarctions?
- Why do diabetics get silent myocardial infarctions? I assume this is essentially a neuropathy around the pericardium but would the patient normally also have associated neuropathy in their lower li...
Study Adds to Evidence Linking Divorce and Myocardial Infarction
- By Larry Husten Edited by David G. Fairchild, MD, MPH, and Lorenzo Di Francesco, MD, FACP, FHM After a divorce, people have an increased lifetime risk for
Type 2 myocardial infarction in clinical practice
- Stream Type 2 myocardial infarction in clinical practice by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device