New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Epistaxis First Aid in the ED
Here’s a little youtube video on the initial first aid management of epistaxis in the ED, with the easy to use “tongue-depressor nasal-peg”!
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- An overview of the anatomy, aetiology and management of epistaxis
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Is Topical Tranexamic Acid Better Than Nasal Packing for Anterior Epistaxis?
- Is Topical Tranexamic Acid Better Than Nasal Packing for Anterior Epistaxis?
Nose Bleed Epistaxis
- Epistaxis is a frequent complaint. 60% of the population will suffer from a nose bleed during their lifetime, and 6% will require medical attention. Outline of diagnosis and management in the emerg...
SGEM#53: Sunday, Bloody Sunday (Epistaxis and Tranexamic Acid)
- Guest Skeptic: Dr. Erich Hanel, Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at McMaster University and the newest member of the BEEM Dream Team
ENT Basics: Epistaxis
- www.facebook.com/Shortsharpscratch to see the whole series! We hope you enjoy our humorous guide to understanding and managing Epistaxis! The video covers th...