New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Fibrinolysis in Pulmonary Embolism with Jeff Kline
Jeff Kline is the master of all things pulmonary embolism in emergency medicine. This is a lecture he gave on fibrinolysis for pulmonary embolism. He discusses both massive and sub-massive PE.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A detailed presentation about pulmonary embolism
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
pulmonary embolism emergency protocol
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of how to manage PE as critical care
A guide to hospital-acquired deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism
- A guide to DVT and PE. This video shows you how deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism are caused, and demonstrates the symptoms.
Pulmonary Embolism in Pregnancy
- The presentation is complicated by the fact that symptoms commonly associated with pulmonary embolisms in the non-pregnant population can be caused by normal physiologic changes of pregnancy.
Episode 2 – ACEP 2011 Clinical Policy on Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
- Welcome to the second episode of Practical Evidence, a podcast about the evidence you NEED to know but may not have time to read.
Pulmonary Embolism Guidelines from the American Heart Association 2011
- Recently, the AHA published guidelines on the management of pulmonary embolism. I extracted only the stuff relevant to ED.