New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
EMCrit Podcast 8 - Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
This week's podcast is on the management of a the patient with SAH. It's not a complete review, just some tips and reminders. Best article for EM that I've
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Subarachnoid Haemorrhage; Ruling out the Disease Is CT Ever Enough?
- A review of a landmark paper from 2011 on the use of CT for patients with a suspected subarachnoid haemorrhage. Has the sensitivity of CT moved forward enough to make the lumbar puncture non-essent...
Avoiding stigma, advocating weight diversity
- A new review of the way health care professionals emphasise weight to define health and wellbeing suggests the approach could be harmful to patients.
- In October of 2010 the prestigious British Medical Journal published the largest, and by far the best, study ever done on the diagnosis of SAH in the ED. The data are revolutionary, and they prompt...
Episode 4 - Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Guidelines
- The New AHA/ASA SAH Guidelines
Intracranial Hemorrhage Vs Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- A useful illustration of causes of Intracranial Hemorrhage versus causes of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: Who Dies, and Why?
- What strategies hold the most promise for preventing death with subarachnoid hemorrhage?