New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Emergency Department Procedural Sedation Checklist v2
Designed to be used as a single, double-sided page. pdf for printing pdf vector image for
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Rule Out Ectopic in the Emergency Department
- Key Points In hemodynamically stable patients, the history and physical are insufficiently accurate to eith
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more