New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
When You Close Your Eyes - Syncope at St Emlyns
Induction podcast and discussion on the approach to patients with syncope.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Various eye complications and disorders Image :https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss3-wJfHrpei1ULXN1X1dOdDQ Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
Does anyone know why some people get a twitchy eye lid when they are tired?
- I sometimes find my eyelid can twitch rapidly when I am tired (and it also sometimes happens when I'm stressed). I know it is possibly not a very scientific question, but does anyone know why this...
Tiny Tips | SVNCOPE for Syncope - CanadiEM
- This is a BoringEM Tiny Tip which highlights some key considerations for your differential diagnosis for a patient presenting with syncope.
Briefs: Corneal Abrasions
- First of all, please don’t jab the patient’s eye with the fluorescin strip itself. You can actually cause a corneal abrasion that way. In the past I would drip the tetracaine (or saline) over the s...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!