New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
What Happens When A New Trauma Center Opens In Your Back Yard? • /r/Foamed
reddit: the front page of the internet
Help by adding tags...
Why we need EBM in the ED
- Here is a YouTube Video called Homeopathic A&E. It highlights why we need evidence based medicine in the emergency department. Listen to TheSGEM to get the “Best” Evidence in Emergency Medicine. Su...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Seth and I from back in the day – Come join us at “SMACC” !
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...