New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Bougie Prepassing into the Mouth and CricCon Readiness Level
So my friend, Darren Braude and a colleague had a horrible airway case, which they presented on EM:RAP. I wanted to comment on the case.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
ENT - Mouth Examination.mp4
- This video - produced by students at Oxford University Medical School in conjunction with the ENT faculty - demonstrates how to perform an examination of the mouth.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- How does our mouth help us break down food? To what extend is food digested there before it is swallowed? By Raja Narayan. More free lessons at: http://www.k...
Oral Cavity - CRASH! Medical Review Series
- (Disclaimer: The medical information contained herein is intended for physician medical licensing exam review purposes only, and are not intended for diagnos...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map