New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Life Is Not a Premortality Condition, and Death Is Not Treatment Failure
"Medical research is making such astounding progress that soon none of us will be well." --Aldous Huxley In
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Serious life events in childhood can triple risk of developing type 1 diabetes
- New research from Sweden published in Diabetologia (the journal of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes) shows that serious life events (SLEs) in childhood, such as death or...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteria Mind Map
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.