New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
There are six different types of obesity, study argues - Health News - NHS Choices
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Accelerating the translation of digital health obesity treatments
- Gary G. Bennett, PhD and Director of Duke Obesity Prevention Program.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials