New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
LVADs: Thoratec study a Roadmap to lower-risk patients? – MassDevice
One-year results from Thoratec‘s (NSDQ:THOR) Roadmap trial, revealed last week, could point the way toward the use of implantable heart pumps in less-sick heart failure patients.
Help by adding tags...
High-Risk Patient With Possible Flu? Start Those Antivirals
- Antiviral agents are still underprescribed, despite evidence showing that they can prevent complications and deaths from flu.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...