New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
HOW TO BEAT... HEART DISEASE
What causes heart disease? A simple enough question. But the answer has become a subject of much debate, with implications for many of us on how we lead our lives.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Ischaemic Heart Disease Tutorial
- This video tutorial covers the basic principles, underlying pathophysiology, risk factors, clinical features, diagnosis and management of ischaemic heart disease.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Congenital Acyanotic Heart Disease
- Acyanotic Heart Disease Left to Right Shunt
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!