New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mayo Clinic Q and A: Many factors play into increased heart disease risk for those with RA
DEAR MAYO CLINIC: Is it true that people with rheumatoid arthritis have a higher risk of heart disease? How are the two conditions rela…
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Married women have lower risk of dying from heart disease than single women, says UK study
- Women who are married or living with a partner have a similar risk of developing ischaemic heart disease to unmarried women but a substantially lower risk of dying from it, data from the Million Wo...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Mediterranean diet cuts heart disease risk by nearly half
- Separate study reveals cardiologists may not be equipped to counsel on heart health dietsAdults who closely followed the Mediterranean diet were 47 percent less likely...
Pesticide exposure contributes to heightened risk of heart disease
- Endocrine-disrupting chemicals worsen obesity's impact in younger womenPesticide exposure, not obesity alone, can contribute to increased cardiovascular disease risk...
AS Activity Tied to Future Risk for Heart Disease
- Tight inflammation control in ankylosing spondylitis may reduce cardiovascular disease risk.
Risk models for pregnant women with congenital heart disease
- Stream Risk models for pregnant women with congenital heart disease by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!