New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Apple Is Bringing Clinical Trials to Your Fingertips
A new collection of medical-based apps, called ResearchKit, may revolutionize how researchers track clinical trial participants.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Does an apple a day really keep the doctor away?
- Though it may be in the April Fool's issue of JAMA Internal Medicine, researchers have conducted a serious study assessing the medical evidence to support the famous proverb.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)