New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Transitions Are Painful -- Six Steps to Make Them Glorious
A dear old friend of mine just transitioned. Pat was an old friend in all senses of the words. She was close to 90 years old, we've been friends for 21 y...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.