New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
FDA approves Corlanor to treat heart failure
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Corlanor (ivabradine) to reduce hospitalization from worsening heart failure.
Help by adding tags...
Left Atrial Function Measured by cMRI in Heart Failure
- Left atrial volume is an important marker of cardiac dysfunction in heart failure, but what about left atrial function?
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Heart Failure Incidence Drops by More Than a Third
- But hospitalizations among heart failure patients remain stubbornly high.
D.C. Week: Senate Passes SGR Repeal Bill, FDA OKs Heart Failure Drug
- At last, senators pass bill to repeal hated sustainable growth rate formula.
Corlanor Approved for Chronic Heart Failure - MedicineNet
- Corlanor (ivabradine) has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to treat chronic heart failure, the agency said in a news release.
FDA Approves New Heart Failure Drug
- By Larry Husten Edited by William E. Chavey, MD, MS The FDA has approved ivabradine (Corlanor) for the reduction of hospitalization from heart
Heart Failure Explained Clearly | 2 of 3
- Heart failure explained with clear drawings by Dr. Seheult. This is part 2 of heart failure (HF) with more videos to come. Includes diagrams on systolic and ...