New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How an apple a day (and a cup of green tea) prevents heart disease
The polyphenols in apples and green tea have a powerful effect on the body, a study shows
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
New evidence for how green tea and apples could protect health
- Scientists from the Institute of Food Research have found evidence for a mechanism by which certain food compounds could help protect our health.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
How green tea could help improve MRIs
- Green tea's popularity has grown quickly in recent years. Its fans can drink it, enjoy its flavor in their ice cream and slather it on their skin with lotions infused with it.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.