New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sodium nitrate in meat: Heart disease risk factor? - Mayo Clinic
Sodium nitrate, a preservative in some meats, may increase your heart disease risk.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Effect of cutting down on the saturated fat we eat on our risk of heart disease | Cochrane
- We wanted to find out the effects on health of cutting down on saturated fat in our food (replacing animal fats with plant oils, unsaturated spreads and more starchy foods).
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Abnormal extra heartbeats may be modifiable risk factor for heart failure, study shows
- Having commonly occurring abnormal extra heartbeats known as premature ventricular contractions may be a modifiable risk factor for congestive heart failure, the results of a large US follow-up stu...
Bacteria Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!