New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Shorter people at greater risk of heart problems, study finds - BBC News
A study has found that the shorter you are, the greater your risk of heart problems.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
BMJ articles 'overestimated statin risk by 20 times' - BBC News
- Sir Rory Collins and Dr Fiona Godley discuss the news that two articles claiming statins may be unsafe are to be investigated and could be retracted by the British Medical Journal.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
OnMedica - News - Traumatic childhood events raise risk of diabetes
- Children three times as likely to develop diabetes after trauma
Short people's 'DNA linked to increased heart risk' - BBC News
- Short people are at greater risk of developing heart problems, a study at the University of Leicester finds.
Genetic test for 'familial' heart risk extended - BBC News
- More people in England are to be offered a simple test to check if they are at increased genetic risk of heart disease.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!