New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Short people may have an increased risk of heart disease - Health News - NHS Choices
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Health atlas allows online search of risk by area - BBC News
- A new online map of England and Wales allows people to enter their postcode and find their community's level of risk of developing 14 conditions, such as heart disease and lung cancer.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Placenta smoothies firm in 'health risk' case - BBC News
- A company that processes placentas for new mothers to eat could be shut down in what is believed to be the first court case of its kind.
Hertfordshire placenta smoothies firm ban over 'health risk' - BBC News
- A company must stop processing raw placentas for new mothers to eat, a court rules.
Middle-age spread 'seems to reduce dementia risk' - Health News - NHS Choices
Leaky pipes 'could pose health risk' - BBC News
- A study by engineers at Sheffield University has found that leaky pipes could be sucking in dirty water and affecting drinking supplies.