New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Short people more likely to develop coronary heart disease
The risk of developing coronary heart disease increase 13 per cent for every 2.5 inches smaller a person is, the University of Leicester has found
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
New biochemical markers of risk of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
- A Presentation exploring the possible new biomarkers of CHD risk
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Can Genetics Predict Coronary Heart Disease Risk? CME/CE
- : A new analysis of primary and second prevention studies shows that a genetic risk profile helps identify those at risk for coronary heart disease and those who would benefit from statins.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)