New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Low Bone Density, Carotid Atherosclerosis Linked to SLE
Study finds doubling of odds of carotid plaque, especially in older women.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
MTPB3 2007 | Case 03 presented by Richard S Zelkowitz, MD
- www.MeetTheProfessors.com – Case from the practice of Richard S Zelkowitz, MD; 51yo perimenopausal woman diagnosed in ’02 with two distinct, ipsilateral breast lesions in different quadrants, measu...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Bone mineral density improved in frail elderly women treated with zoledronic acid
- A single intravenous dose of the osteoporosis drug zoledronic acid improved bone mineral density in a group of frail elderly women living in nursing homes and long-term-care facilities...
Uric acid helps stroke victims?
- A Spanish study has revealed that women treated with uric acid following a stroke have fewer medical complications.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...