New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
AS Activity Tied to Future Risk for Heart Disease
Tight inflammation control in ankylosing spondylitis may reduce cardiovascular disease risk.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Married women have lower risk of dying from heart disease than single women, says UK study
- Women who are married or living with a partner have a similar risk of developing ischaemic heart disease to unmarried women but a substantially lower risk of dying from it, data from the Million Wo...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Mediterranean diet cuts heart disease risk by nearly half
- Separate study reveals cardiologists may not be equipped to counsel on heart health dietsAdults who closely followed the Mediterranean diet were 47 percent less likely...
Mayo Clinic Q and A: Many factors play into increased heart disease risk for those with RA
- DEAR MAYO CLINIC: Is it true that people with rheumatoid arthritis have a higher risk of heart disease? How are the two conditions rela…
Risk models for pregnant women with congenital heart disease
- Stream Risk models for pregnant women with congenital heart disease by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more