New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Eating a bowl of quinoa every day can help you live longer
A DIET high in whole grains and cereal fibres reduces the risk of cancer, heart disease and diabetes, a study finds.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Eating more peanuts may reduce your mortality risk by 21 percent
- Eating more peanuts may reduce your mortality risk by 21 percent
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.